Active Treatment Essence is a deeply hydrating formula that delivers radiance and renewal to all skin. At the heart of this essential hydration step is Vintner’s Daughter®’s proprietary Phyto Radiance Infusion, a 21-day process which begins with nutrient-rich, whole plants and, over the course of three weeks, gently infuses their powerful nourishment into an aqueous base. Amplifying the infusion is their Phyto Ferment, a two-week fermentation process that produces beneficial probiotics and increases nutrient absorption. The complex formula for Active Treatment Essence deeply hydrates, brightens, illuminates, renews and revitalizes the complexion, restoring balance and evening tone and texture to noticeably improve the overall appearance of skin. With 70+ water-soluble nutrients and plant actives, including stabilized Vitamin C, a full-suite of B vitamins, micro and mini hyaluronic acid, probiotics, micro-exfoliators, plant stem cells, microalgae and superfoods like astragalus and moringa, Active Treatment Essence offers multifaceted performance and supports the efficacy of subsequent products, including Active Botanical Serum.
- Glamour’s “Best Essence” Beauty Award
- Suitable for all skin including blemish-prone, sensitive, dehydrated, dull and/or mature skin
- Suitable for daily AM/PM use
- 100% natural ingredients and formulated without added sulphates, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, PEGs, or SLSs
- Hydrates and plumps with micro and mini hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, coconut water, apple pectin, and lactic acid for skin that is more supple and resilient.
- Brightens and minimizes the appearance of dark spots and discoloration using stabilized vitamin C, helichrysum, niacinamide, and dandelion to even out and illuminate the complexion.
- Exfoliates and smooths with gentle micro-exfoliating plant acids and enzymes to slough off dead skin cells daily, promoting cellular renewal and clear pores.
- Balances and clarifies the complexion by restoring vital hydration to support blemish-prone skin and delivering multi-tasking, balancing adaptogens.
- Fortifies the complexion with free-radical fighting antioxidants, as well as probiotics, alfalfa, marine microalgae, and a full-suite of B vitamins to benefit the skin barrier.
- Renews and revitalizes the skin with antioxidant vitamin C and plant stem cells to support natural collagen retention in the skin.
HOW TO USE
Apply Active Treatment Essence to dry skin after cleansing. Dispense one-third of a dropper into the palm of your hand. Briefly join palms to saturate both hands, then quickly apply to skin using the Pat/Press Method by patting and pressing the Essence into the face for 5-10 seconds. To amplify results and seal in hydration, follow with Active Botanical Serum while the skin is still damp.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Malpighia Emarginata (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba (Maidenhair Tree) Leaf Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Root Extract, Helichrysum Italicum (Curry Plant) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus (Huáng Qí) Root Extract, Verbascum Thapsus (Mullein) Flower/Stem/Leaf Extract, Bacillus Ferment, Lactic Acid, Arginine, Apple Cider Vinegar, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Glycerin, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris (Microalgae) Extract, Maltodextrin, Origanum Majorana (Marjoram) Leaf Extract, Gluconolactone, Muriella Aurantiaca (Microalgae) Oil, Lecithin, Ruttnera Lamellosa (Microalgae) Oil, Watanabea Reniformis Oil, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Papain (Papaya Enzyme), Bromelain, Argemone Mexicana Callus (Poppy) Extract, Mirabilis Jalapa Callus (Four o'clock Flower) Extract, Polianthes Tuberosa Callus Extract, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hydroxide, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
A Cake staff favorite and the yin to the Active Botanical Serum's yang. It is everything we want in a toner, and even more that we didn't know to ask for.